Sunday, September 13, 2015

29 weeks

Fall is in the air!!! And in our house.





All of the above crafts (pumpkins, fall sign, and letter C) cost me a total of $2! Woohoo! Love when I can use what I have!

This week was a short week at work-- thankfully! This weekend was my favorite. Just waking up to the cool weather on Sunday morning was amazing. We left the screen door open all day long. I cooked some pumpkin spice pancakes for breakfast. Ian grilled some wings for lunch while we watched football. We spent a little time out in the yard with the dogs. Ate pizza for dinner while watching more football. And I got lots of things done around the house, while trying to take breaks in between to sit down! Great day! :) 

Things are about the same in terms of how I'm feeling. I've not been sleeping very well and I think it's because I can't get comfortable at night. It might have to do with the fact that Cason is the size of a butternut squash this week-- 2 1/2 pounds and over 15 inches long! Not to mention I always have to get up to use the restroom and can't seem to fall back into a deep sleep after that.  

I'm ready for the weather to be consistently cool so I can start wearing my fall boots. It's getting harder to find shoes to wear to work that my swollen feet actually fit in and that provide me with support for being on my feet all day. I think it will be boots for the win ;)  as long as my feet will fit in them! I couldn't fit in my cowboy boots for the concert last weekend... so that was a bummer! 

Here is my picture for the week!


No comments: