Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Decor

I did it... I actually managed to hold off on decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Typically, I am big on waiting because I hate feeling like I'm wishing time away! But for some reason, this year I was so anxious to get started! It probably doesn't help that I don't have any real "Thanksgiving" decorations- that makes it a lot easier to pass right over it. I usually keep a pretty neutral color scheme- I am not a big fan of the typical red and green decorations. This year, it is a lot of burlap and metallics (gold and silver) plus some ivory. Here are a few things I've done around the house. 


Our tree:



Our mantle:



(Ignore that cord-- it is gone now!)





Our table:




We are ready for our Christmas guests!! :) Now if only I could get my shopping finished...  



Bonus pictures- how cute are our sweet children?!

Benni

Dixie









2 comments:

Katie J said...

Ok, Martha Stewart. Your home looks amazing! :) Merry Christmas!

Mrs. Crane said...

Girl you are crazy! I have a long way to go to be called Martha! ;)

Thank you though, such a compliment! :)