Sunday, August 30, 2015

27 weeks

Our sweet little boy is 14.5" long and weighs about 2 pounds. He is moving around and kicking me so much now. Especially when I sit down to eat and when I lay down at night. 

I've had some serious ankle swelling this week. Looks a little scary sometimes when I get home. I guess that's what happens when you're on your feet all day. I've been trying to drink more water and sleep with my feet elevated and that has helped some! 

We had family in town this weekend to celebrate Ian's birthday. It was so nice to have them all here! We bought an air mattress since we now only technically have one guest room, if you don't include the nursery. They said they slept well... I hope that's the truth! With their arrival came another huge box of goodies for Cason! A handmade blanket and sweater and bootie set. A handmade Dallas cowboys hat, a pair of socks. And so many precious little outfits and accessories for his room. This child needs a bigger closet already!!! We are so thankful for all of it but know that those handmade pieces will be so special to us forever! 

          Ian blowing out his candles. 

We stopped by the fire station on the way to dinner. 



               A shot with the house. 




We also finished the mantle!!!!!! Finally!!!! I'll make a separate post for that one. 

No comments: