Friday, June 19, 2015

16 weeks

Here is my 16 week picture! The picture in the last post was 15 weeks. 


Ian is so good at reminding me to do these pictures. If it were up to me, I would forget! 

What we were up to during week 16:



This sweet man put together our new crib! My mom and I took a trip to ikea and picked up a crib and dresser for the nursery. And when I say "picked up" I mean my mom did all the heavy lifting, per Ian's strict instructions! (Thanks mom!) 

I don't have a picture of the dresser assembled, but let me tell you... assembling an ikea dresser is no joke. I had to take it almost completely apart about 3/4 of the way through thanks to a mistake on my part. I blame the instructions which have NO WORDS. Only pictures. 

We're going with neutral furniture since we don't know if we're having a boy or girl yet! Not much longer!!!