-1 bag of frozen cheese tortellini (or 2 packages of dry tortellini)
-1 block of cream cheese
-2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes (I had a hard time finding a can that said "Italian style", so I chose the one with basil, garlic, and oregano... sounded pretty Italian to me!)
-1/2 block of chopped frozen spinach
-1/4 cup chicken broth
-2 tbsp sugar
1. Boil your tortellini according to its package.
2. While it is boiling, mix all other ingredients in a medium saucepan. Don't drain the diced tomatoes, just dump them in- juice and all! Break the block of cream cheese into small pieces so it will melt faster. Turn on medium-high heat and keep stirring. Heat until the cream cheese is melted and mixed thoroughly.
3. Drain the tortellini noodles when they are finished.
4. Add the sauce to the pasta and serve.
5. Top with Parmesan cheese!
Cook time: 15-20 minutes